Network Analyzer Pro app
Name: Network Analyzer Pro
Description: Network Analyzer Pro app helps users detect any problems or faults in their internet connections, Wi-Fi network setup and even issues with remote servers. The app works with a fast Wi-Fi device discovery tool that includes all LAN addresses, manufacturers’ names. The app also contains standard network diagnostic tools like ping, trace route, port scanner and others. It is also able to search thoroughly all neighborhood Wi-Fi networks and also ascertain their various strengths and encryption this helps it determine the best channel for a wireless router.
Offer price: Paid
Operating System: Android
Application Category: Utility
User Review( votes)
- Wi-Fi signal meter
- LAN scanner
- Network connections
- Routing Table
- Remote hostname
- Ping and Trace route
- Network information
- Internet speed
- Users can detect problems with their connections
- Helps users in solving connection problems
- Helps discover best channel for a wireless router
- Provides sufficient information on user’s network
- Fast detection of reliable networks
- Test internet download and upload speeds
- The app is not free
- May not function with all devices
Network Analyzer Pro app for pc gives a graphical illustration of the signal strengths of any network available and also the channels available so users are informed of the right choices to make
The app is able to detect quickly all and any device and can also provide the vendor, IP name of all discovered devices. Users can also set a custom device name and filter and search in the discovered device list.
Here connections made by other apps, with the local and remote address and port number can be viewed.
Allows users test for download and upload speed and also provides history of speed test
Routing Table and Internet information
Provides network information such as IP address, signal strength and network provider alongside with information on the destination and gateway used for routing
How to Install and use Network Analyzer Pro App For Pc
To get the app working on your PC would only be possible with the aid of an emulator like Bluestacks which enables android only apps to run effectively on PC.
How to install
Follow these steps to install
- Download Bluestacks and run as an administrator to install
- Open once it’s done installing, go to the app store by clicking on the App icon in the Bluestacks interface
- Enter your Gmail address
- Search for the Network Analyzer app in the store purchase and download
- Run the installation, once concluded you can begin to use Network Analyzer
How to use Network Analyzer app
Here are steps to using the app
- Once you have installed the app, click on the Network Analyzer icon to open
- You would see a set of options below click on the info option to check out available networks
- You can also navigate to the other options which are “LAN Tools and Speed” to get more information on your connections
If you want to better understand your connections, how they work and the best for you. You need the Network Analyzer Pro app its array of tools is built to help you choose only the best connections and also help you solve any connection issues you may run into.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is the Network Analyzer Pro app for PC free?
No! The app must be purchased before you can use
- How can I use it on my PC?
With the aid of an emulator you can run it easily on your PC
- Does the app function on particular operating systems?
It works well on both android and iOS
- Which is the best Network analyzing app?
There are so many apps out there but the Network Analyzer Pro is the best and most effect in what it does
Best Alternatives for Network Analyzer app
Here are other alternatives to Network Analyzer Pro app for PC, Mobile
This is an app that is suitable for managing networks, it allows users to get more control over their network choices this it achieves with its array of professional network tools that gives users better performance and accuracy from their networks.
To download and install on your PC you would need to download a Bluestacks emulator since there are no PC versions.
- Once you download and install Bluestacks go to the app store and search for the Network Manager app
- You would need to enter your email, download it and it would install instantly.
- You can begin to use.
Fing is a name you can trust, this completely free app functions as a very fast network scanner and its gotten quite a following form all over the world. From professionals who use it in their workplace to homeowners. Fing helps users locate intruders in their networks, sift network security risks, troubleshoot network problems and also get users the best performance from their network.
To download and install on your PC you would require a Bluestacks emulator, there are no versions for PC but the app can run smoothly by using the emulator.
- Once you have downloaded Bluestacks emulator, run as an administrator to install and begin use
- Click on the App icon on the Bluestacks interface search for Fing in your store
- Download, it would install immediately into the Bluestacks emulator you can begin using by opening the Icon on Bluestacks
This is a powerful and useful tool for speeding up and setting up networks. It helps fix your network problems and comes with a simple user interface that provides users all the information they need at once making it easy to access and understand. It’s useful for travelers as it helps them fix their network problem even when they are hundreds of kilometers away. It also grants administrators access to the most popular network utilities which they often need on their computers
To download and install on your PC download the Bluestacks emulator.
- Once Bluestacks is downloaded and installed after running it as an administrator
- Go to the app store icon, click on it and search for “IP Tools”
- Once opened download the app it would install instantly
- Click on the icon on Bluestacks interface to open and begin use
Network Analyzer Pro app for pc is the app for analyzing your network connections with over 5 million installs in the Playstore alone it’s an app that is apt at what it does. Now you can understand your networks properly and make important decisions as regards your connection. You can also get the best form your networks by being able to determine which works better and also troubleshoot any problems which might result. Get the Network Analyzer Pro app now.