Miracast for PC
Description: Miracast for PC is a display app that helps cast android screen to TV, with the help of a Miracast app users can view or watch their content whether movies or channels on their TV. Essentially Miracast performs the role of mirroring; meaning it displays whatever is on your screen to another screen over a wireless network. Miracast therefore can be used for entertainment, presentations and lots more other functions depending on what the user wants.
Offer price: Free
Operating System: Android, iOS, Windows, Mac
Application Category: Entertainment
User Review( votes)
- Projects content from your phone to another screen
- Allows shared display between TV and projector in real-time
- Supports streaming of HD & 4K content
- Can share media without Wi-Fi network
- Image filter
- Display your favorite Media
- Convenience on your PC, and TV
- Share media without an active Wi-Fi
- HD and 4K content can be streamed
- Works with various devices
- Easy to use
- Device must be Miracast enabled
- Cant stream without an net connection
- Functions android 4.2 version upwards
- May develop connection issues
As technology progresses the need for being able to use our devices together has increased, this Miracast for pc allows users do by giving them the power to view media, whether Videos or images on their various devices and screens. Miracast allows you project them for better viewing and it’s most suitable for your entertainment time while watching your favorite movies, shows or even a football game.
HD and 4K streaming
Miracast maintains the quality of your viewing across your devices if you are viewing in HD on your phone or PC the same content quality will be mirrored to your Smart TV or from your phone to your PC.
Share content without Wi-Fi network
Users are able to share content form device to device without a Wi-Fi connection, this is possible using a P2P connection between the two devices.
You can use Miracast across various devices from your android smartphone to your PC and Smart TV.
How to Install and use Miracast for PC
Downloading the Miracast app is simply a walk in the park, if you use a Windows 10 then you can access Miracast by using and pressing together the “Windows + K “ this will open a side bar display from here you can connect your PC to your device. If you aren’t using a Windows 10 or you still want the app on your PC follow these steps. You would need to download an android emulator on your PC to run the app.
How to Download Miracast Apps
To download and install is quite simple.
- Your first step is download the Bluestacks emulator using this link
- Next setup Bluestacks by running as an administrator on your PC
- Ensure its installed, open Bluestacks and head straight for the Playstore icon
- Provide your email to gain access to Playstore
- Search for the ”Miracast app” by typing into the search bar and clicking on the app to download
- The app will be installed directly into your Bluestacks, click to open and begin using
How to Use Miracast for PC
Here we will show you to connect your smartphone to your PC using Miracast
- First connect your phone and PC to the same Wi-Fi network
- First go to “All settings” then go to “System”
- You would see the option “Projecting to this PC” select it
- Once in there are only two options in the drop down box in the first select “Available everywhere” in the second pick “first time only”
- Next proceed to your phone and drag the home screen downwards then proceed to the “Screen mirroring” tap on it
- Next tap on start, it will begin searching for device that’s your PC name once found click on it
- To use from the app open the app on your PC or smartphone
- You would see a screen saying “Cast” scroll to the end till you get to the search screen
- Enable your PC network then click on “search” once found click on the connect button
- You are done
If you want to enjoy wider display options at home or anywhere we suggest you use the Miracast app it will improve by miles your experience and make it easy to enjoy, consume or share whatever you want to anytime, anywhere. With Miracast you can stream your favorite show right from your phone to your PC or from your PC to your smart TV.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the Miracast app?
This an app that allows wireless display sharing across devices for easy view, enjoyment and use. It allows users cast or reflect a particular screen from one device to another.
- Is the app free?
Yes! The app is free to download and use.
- Can I use it on my PC?
Yes, you can by downloading a Bluestacks emulator on your PC.
- Can I share on my TV?
Miracast will work with your TV but it has to be a smart TV which will be able to connect with the source device.
Best Alternatives for Miracast Apps
Here are alternatives to the Miracast app
Airplay for android
This app allows users cast their favorite contents from android to iOS, it does this by using the local network connection; Wi-Fi an Ethernet. Its features include an Airplay receiver, a support system for multiple wireless transmission, which includes Chromecast and DLNA. Users can also cast their media from their various devices to their smart TV.
To install and use follow these steps:
- Download Bluestacks
- Install Bluestacks and run the application then open
- Search for the app in the Playstore section
- Click on the app to download and it would install right into your Bluestacks
Cast videos form Web, IPTV, DLNA, LAN
This app is excellent for casting content from a lot of streaming devices like Roku Express and Roku Streaming stick, Fire TV and Firestick, Xbox360, DLNA receivers and others. If you want to enjoy your content on these devices this is the app for you.
To download and install:
- Download a Bluestacks emulator in your PC
- Run as administrator to install the app
- Download the Cast videos app through the Playstore
- It would be installed directly into your system
- You can begin to use
With this app users can cast their smartphones and PC screens, the app is compatible with Smart TVs and projectors. Its features include enabling users enjoy content on a larger screen, a customized EZ channel which allows users watch videos on YouTube and other platforms it also supports Chromecast.
To download and install:
- Download the Bluestacks emulator
- Install into your PC
- Go to the Playstore icon in your Bluestacks
- Search for EZCast and download
- Open the app to begin using, icon will be displayed in the Bluestacks interface.
Miracast for PC is the perfect app for all your casting needs and options, whether it be personal, entertainment or for sharing moments with your loved ones. Now you can share display across various screens with ease and free of charge, download now to begin enjoying.