Laudate App for PC
Name: Laudate App
Description: Laudate App for PC is a comprehensive Catholic app for Catholic faithful all over the world. The app is available in several major languages which include; English, French, Deutsch, Nederland and many more. The app offers Catholic faithful Daily Mass Readings, Order of Mass and other various prayers in Latin with an English translation available to users. The app also offers podcasts of daily readings with text and meditations. Users can also create their own categorized prayers and bookmark prayers at their own convenience.
Offer price: Free
Operating System: Android, iOS
Application Category: Utility/Religion
User Review( votes)
Laudate App for PC allows users access prayers and follow mass at anytime they want and at their convenience. Prayers are also available in Latin with English translations; users can participate in daily mass readings and keep in touch with their faith.
The app supports podcasts of daily readings which users can listen to with read-along text which enables them follow the readings accurately
Supports multiple languages
The app is available in multiple language options so it can be used by Catholics all over the world.
Laudate contains two offline bibles which are the NAB and Douay-Rheims bible which users can access easily while offline for study purposes
Bookmark and create personalized prayers
As a user you can create and export your prayers into the Laudate App for PC, you can also bookmark certain prayers so you can easily access them anytime you want.
How to Install Laudate for PC
To get Laudate working on your PC you would need to install a Bluestacks emulator into your PC so you can run the android version easily and utilize without hassle. An emulator is application software that allows android only apps run effectively on a PC.
How to install
To download and install is quite simple.
- Download Bluestacks emulator on your PC via this link https://www.bluestacks.com/download.html
- Install Bluestacks by running as an administrator
- Proceed to the Playstore icon displayed in Bluestacks to access the Playstore
- Enter your Gmail to access the store once opened enter “Laudate” into the search bar
- The app name will show then click on install to get it into your PC
- Click on the icon once download is complete to begin using Laudate App for PC
How to use
Here is how to use the Laudate app, just follow the steps as listed here.
- Click on the Laudate app to launch and open
- Once opened you will be taken to the resources screen here you would see “Daily readings, Liturgy of hours, Prayer for Religious freedom” and other options
- Click on any of the options you require to begin with
- You can continue exploring the various options to see all the app has to offer
If you are a Catholic faithful then you need this app to help you keep in touch with your faith and stay devout no matter where you are. We recommend Laudate as it has so many resources that are sure to fill your every religious needs as a Catholic, from interactive Rosary to daily readings you are sure to find the app as very efficient.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the Laudate app?
Laudate is an app that delivers all the religious needs for Catholic believers, helping them to maintain a close and improved relationship with their faith no matter where they are in the world.
- What are the devices Laudate compatible with?
This app is available for android and iOS devices.
- How do I get it on my PC?
Download an emulator like Bluestacks to use on your PC smoothly.
- Is the Laudate free?
Yes! Laudate App for PC is free to use and download
Best Alternatives Laudate app for PC
Take a look at these alternatives to the Laudate app.
This app delivers to users the traditional Catholic prayers of the breviary along with so many other fantastic resources such as Missal, Breviary and Lectionary translated into 7 languages, Rituals for Sacraments and celebration, a Rites section for the various Catholic rituals and more. Users can also enjoy the blog of the Franciscan Holy Places.
To install and use follow these steps:
- Download the Bluestacks emulator in your PC
- Navigate to the Playstore through the Playstore icon in Bluestacks and search for “iBreviary”
- Once you are done click on the app to install and begin use.
iMissal stands out by being an offline app that can deliver to users Missal and Mass readings for any day of the year. The app has also been recognized by the Catholic church its perfect for newly converts Catholic faithful. iMissal offers a comprehensive Missal containing all a Liturgical calendar that is equipped with all the various liturgical seasons, audio of the mass readings and a daily bread scripture reading presented as a verse for everyday of the year.
To download and install:
- Get the Bluestacks emulator on your PC and install, once completed go to the Playstore
- Search for “iMissal” app and download into the emulator
- It would be installed directly into your Bluestacks
- You can now begin to use by clicking on the icon to open
Catholic Missal offline
This app brings to users a complete 1 year reading of the Catholic church, its functions includes a text to speech feature for any type of reader enabling them to read or listen to the first, second and third gospel readings. They can also get back to any reading they have missed via the application.
To download and install:
- Download and Install the Bluestacks emulator and launch the app
- Next download the APK file for the Catholic Missal offline
- Then drag and drop into the emulator once the emulator is opened
- The file would instantly begin to install
- Wait till it’s finished
- Once done find the icon in your Bluestacks to open and begin using
Laudate App for PC recognizes this and provides Catholics with an enabling and comprehensive platform that keeps them close to their faith no matter where they are or go to. Now they can follow mass readings from their mobile phone, perform all necessary Catholic prayers in their own preferred language and enjoy their time of personal study using the NAB and Douay-Rheims bible versions.